Sparkle Background

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Posts

I've been wanting to do posts here for a while. Life just keeps getting in the way, including the death of my dad. I miss him a lot and I've been surprised at how I've reacted to him passing. Some of it has been a pleasant surprise - I'm not lying in my bed wracked with tears all day every day, although I do have my moments. But another surprise has been a lack of energy - mourning him seems to zap all my strength at times. So I'm tired a lot, but I'm not sleeping less (or more).

I have a great plan for 2010 - let's see if I can do it. The biggest thought that keeps coming is a Monday Meditation where I will share a scriptural thought/interpretation/application. Not sure if it will happen every Monday but that's my ideal. I'm going to test out creating my posts and having them appear at a later date so I don't restrict myself to having time and remembering what I wanted to say on Monday to only Mondays.

So keep checking the blog and PLEASE add your comments. I'm open to others sharing their ideas here - let me know you want to "guest post" and we'll get it set up to do that. We're working on defining our 2010 goals today so hopefully I'll be able to post my goals in the near future.

Happy 2010. Keep an eye out for my next post which will be our 2010 FHE Schedule. Yeah!

No comments: