Sparkle Background

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Cereal deals - ends 3/9

If you didn't see the ad for this week, Price Cutter has Kellogg's cereal for 50% off this week (ends tomorrow). I just went and got some amazing deals.


First, Frosted Mini-Wheats 24 oz is $2.40 - www.coupons.com has a $1.50/2 coupon making these 1.65 each (6.8 cents per ounce which is amazing for cereal). I also used a $1 off fresh produce when you buy one box of Kellogg's cereal to pay for my 4/$1 grapefruits!

Next Rice Krispies 18 oz is 2.60 and at my small Price Cuttter there's a coupon dispenser above the Rice Krispies with a $1/2 coupon for Rice Krispies - 2.10 per box (not as good a deal as the Mini Wheats but still a good price).

For the sweet tooth - there is a coupon dispenser by the Froot Loops with a 70 cents off 1 box of Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks. Morgan grabbed a box of Apple Jacks for $2.45 (minus 70 cents = 1.75 per box). The coupons in the dispenser say "not subject to doubling" and they didn't. We just got the one box.

Finally I bought 2 boxes of Special K using a $1/2 coupon that I had.

So I just came home with 8 boxes of cereal!

Another deal at Price Cutter - Kid's Zooth toothbrushes are 2/$4 (the ad says also Oral B Kids toothbrushes - these weren't marked but the clerk marked them down for me because of what the ad said - this is the second item I've found this ad that didn't ring up correctly). You can use coupons from the 2/7 P&G coupon insert for $1 off these toothbrushes. So I stocked up on Hello Kitty and Princess toothbrushes for my girls at $1 each!

Tomorrow I'll be heading back to Dillon's (I also went Saturday) to stock up on the General Mills cereal that's $2.99 for the 25 oz box of Honey Nut Cheerios - I have a $1.50/3 GM cereal catalina (the print out at the register). My general rule of thumb on cereal is a great deal is 10 cents per ounce (cheaper than generic cereal). My family wants Honey Nut Cheerios or Mini Wheats everyday so we're stocking up!

You may find more coupons online - I just knew I'd seen the one on Coupons.com (which I didn't print before my trip to Price Cutter so I guess I'll be printing 2 this morning and heading back from the sale ends tomorrow).

1 comment:

Christina said...

I missed that sale, which is probabaly good being that cereal goes fast and gets ate way to much if on hand!