Sparkle Background

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day Master Recipe List

I am participating in the March Freezer Cooking Day for the first time.  I've attempted Once a Month Cooking one other time - and it was wonderful, well the results were wonderful!  I'm attempting it again and feeling much more prepared and excited that last time.

So here's my Master list of recipes I'll be preparing tomorrow.

1.  Waffles (x2 or 3)
2.  Bulkokee (a yummy korean beef dish)
3.  Haystacks
4.  Chicken-n-Gravy with Noodles
5. Enchiladas
6. Spanish Rice
7.  Taco meat
8.  Lasagna
9.  Oatmeal muffins

I'm starting my preparations today by cooking the chicken I will need to shred for the haystacks.  The chicken and the broth have to cool overnight so I'll be able to move faster tomorrow by doing this prep work today.

I'm still working on the order I'll be doing the variety of steps I need to do.  Wish me luck!  To see other plans for tomorrow's big event, go here.

No comments: